My passion for my community is what prompted me to run for House District 27, Arvada.
- 2016 elected to the Board of Directors, APEX Park and Recreation District
- 2015 Community Services Advisory Board, Jefferson County
- 2015 Human Services Advisory Commission, City of Arvada
- 2015 Court Appointed Special Advocate, CASA of Jefferson & Gilpin Counties
- 2015 Two-year term on Colorado State Board of Pharmacy
- 2014 One-year term on Citizens of Arvada Preparing for Emergency Board
My experience with small business ownership and child advocacy will help me to build relationships and bring people together to create a happy and healthy community.
I want to be a citizen legislator, who is routinely in contact with my constituents. I believe government should serve the people, not the other way around.
If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. In the meantime, I will be out walking door-to-door and attending as many community events as I can possibly get to.
Vicki C. Pyne